Sunday, April 17, 2011

So I had a very interesting talk last night. Is it better to be with someone who is telepathically connected to you, or someone who isn't? This topic was brought up because I had been saying the exact same things that the next person had wanted to say nowadays.

And while he's against it due to a bad experience in the past, I'm not entirely sure as yet because I don't think I've been with a telepathic person before.

And I don't know why I've been able to predict peoples' words these days. Perhaps I'm a bit more observant? Like there's this part of me that can link their previous sentence with their next due to their selection of words. It's cool. Let's see how this ability of mine develops :)

But what I'm really lacking of now is trust. I don't know if my intuition is based on my bad past, because I don't want to accept the new. I wonder if it's really my sixth sense or some stupid stereotypes that grew on me after all that had happened in the past.

It was painful. I think every guy will treat me this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment