Friday, April 15, 2011

Love?

I've been following this couple after watching their viral video, which was shared from person to person on Facebook.



Ya watch ah. Watch first then read the rest. Cos I won't be explaining their story to you. SO WATCH AH. WATCH AH.












So after watching their video I decided to like their fanpage. And had been faithfully following it ever since. Plus what he wrote in the info column was quite tear-jerking.

"Audrey is the best woman I have ever met".

And since they even uploaded photos of them, there were some really childish and crude comments about Audrey looking like a ghost. So obviously I tried standing up against them. I said stuff like, "People can be cuter than you, jealous isit?"

Very angry k? People so in love you go and bring them down for what?

Apparently, it was their wedding this morning and they promised to stream it live. (You can watch it here.)

BUT after watching the whole thing I came to realise that it's a hoax. It's a stupid gimmick created by an insurance company. I haaaaate insurance agents even more now. Hate them, haaaaate them!!! *Uses some stupid marketing gimmick to attract insurance agents' attention then locks insurance agents in an empty deserted house and sets insurance agents on fire*

Then I decided to check back on their fanpage.

THEY ACTUALLY REMOVED ALL THEIR PHOTOS AND CHANGED THEIR INFO.





WAH. SIBEI CHEATED LOR.

So I wrote to them, giving them a piece of my mind, something that they deserve so damn much:

" -______________________________________________- "

Then they decided to defend themselves.

"Its intent is to provide followers a glimpse of the fragility of life
through the fictional love story of Mark and Audrey, where they went against all odds and fought for what they truly believe but were denied of everything by an unfortunate event.

Any similarities to actual events or people - living or dead - are purely coincidental."

"You might felt cheated but what we are doing are; trying to make people understand that life is really fragile. We are looking at a positive intention, not to cheat but to bring people together and share points and experiences. A TVC might not best show the impact of life because you knew is all acting."

"Hence, we created a fictional story to capture most attention and make them participate in this story. Each and everyone here play an important role. Be it, supporter, non-supporter or neutral party, you are part of the story."

"This story could happen in real life too. By making people believing that is real, people would show their real self and stand on their own ground. In reality, unexpected things do happen. Is a new way of story-telling."

I don't know if my blogging is free advertisement for them, and I'm sure they have such intentions to, to sort of 'hypnotise' overwhelmed parties to complain about them so that they can reach out to more insurance buyers. Eh marketing student leh me don't play play ah. **** damn pissed off.

But anyway just to make things clear, I'm not going to help them advertise. I'm asking you to boycott them. AIA ah, remember.

Do you still see them in a good light?

This is kind of sad because they actually played around with the idea of love. I wonder how many people can relate to their fictional story, only to realise they've been cheated... People feel cheated already will still buy insurance from you meh?

I'm sure because of this marketing gimmick, many "forbidden" lovers are more encouraged to keep mum about their relationship problems. Super selfish leh this company.

If I had like 20 middle fingers I would point all at once.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment