Monday, April 18, 2011

astrologyeeching

I've been thinking of dropping the idea of horoscope compatibility. I think it's stupid to let astrological claims control your love life. It means you're only limited to date like 5 or 6 signs out of a whole circle of 12. Really? From what I heard, love has no boundaries.

And besides, I don't want to believe in compatibility anymore. I believe in chemistry!

But it's a habit already. I don't mean to brag but I'm the astrology guru among my circle of friends. I usually ask new people about their birthdays and when they tell me, I instantly have an idea about them. Virgo? Clean freak, perfectionist. Gemini? Wah, talkative two-face.

Speaking of Gemini, Jayne and I were talking about our Gemini friend Yenny not being like one at all. Then out of curiosity Yenny asked if it's okay if 2 Geminis get together. And Geminis are known for being two-faced, so Jayne was like, siao, 2+2 become 4 already. You want to be with 3 people for what?! Ahahahahha

And also I'm so proud of my Scorpion roots! Cause when I tell people I'm a Scorpio they're like waseh. And come on, how many Scorpios do you actually know huh?

ANYWAY I've been up to random things again. I decided to take a series of quizzes to find out which sign I'm most like and the results are as follows:

Aries: 40%
Taurus: 40%
Gemini: 40%
Cancer: 67%
Leo: 27%
Virgo: 60%
Libra: 47%
Scorpio: 80%
Sagittarius: 40%
Capricorn: 53%
Aquarius: 80%
Pisces: 60%


Therefore I'm a Scorpio and an Aquarius, and mayyyyybe a Cancer.

Hmm, does that mean I should still believe in horoscope compatibility?

P.S - I just did a very detailed analysis on my birthdate. Turns out that based on planet alignment, I'm really Scorpio + Cancer + Aquarius!!! Oh, with quite a bit of Libra traits too. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment