Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Age

One of life's greatest questions is, how old do I really look?

I used to ask that around, but nowadays it seems like I don't have to because people just approach me asking for my age and when I tell them, they say I don't look it.

I don't state my birth year on my facebook page due to security reasons. And cos of that most people think I'm in my 20s already.

But I kinda like it!! For 6 and a half months I can still sneak into clubs till I'm legal. Still haven't done that though. Maybe I should accomplish it soon. Haha.

On the other hand I don't wanna age so fast :( And that brings me to another story.

It's a fact that women like to fake their age. Usually when people ask for my age, I tell them I'm 17. I don't know if I'm in denial or what because some friends scold me for being in denial. They say they tell people their age based on their birth year. So even if their birthday is in October, they say they're already 18. But why. I still want to be 17. I love being 17! When I tell people I'm 17 they give me this priceless look. It's like telling them I'm still a virgin or something. Hahahhaha.

The thing about turning 18 is, you WILL look your age. Whether you look older or younger than other people of your age, it seems acceptable to outsiders that you're 18. Any younger than that, people look at you and say, "Wow! I thought you're in your 20s!" But if you tell them you're 18, for some reason it's easier to accept that you ARE 18. It's damn weird, why are humans so psycho one.

For some reason 2 or 3 days ago people have been asking me for my age. People have started being naughty with me and are asking me about my sexual fantasies and stuff like that. Then when I reply, "What do you expect from a 17 year old?" They get quite speechless and taken aback. Hahaha... LOL.

Someone gave me something worth thinking about, "You look young but with experience. Like in your 20s." Then I tell them I'm 17. "See! I knew it." Hmm.


Btw I think I'm sorta like a mum now.



Nowadays it's my mum looking for things then the first thing I see when I step into the room is the thing that mum's looking for. So I'm her mum now?

:O

And mum's the one saying "Wtf?" now. No la she doesn't swear haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment