Saturday, April 23, 2011

I did a stupid thing by contacting someone from the past. I wanted to feign suicide or something to get him out of my life forever. I know I needn't do that, I could have just ignored him completely. But at 5am in the morning, my head wasn't in its usual state. At first I wanted to text 'I hate you' but I realised if I threatened him horrible things would happen. So I tried to get myself out of his life by texting him 'This is the last time you'll ever hear from me." Then felt guilty afterwards. Why would I lie like that?

A text woke me up at 6.40 and it was him. 'huh?' omggggggg. I didn't reply. Pretended I was asleep ahaha.

So in the morning, or rather, afternoon, cause I woke up at 1.30, I replied, 'Was drunk sorry'. And didn't regret lying anymore. Because why should I feel guilty for lying to a liar?

But I should never ever ever ever do something so stupid again. I'm not going to let myself have another sleepless night.

Oh by the way, I cut my hair, finally.



The hairdresser changed my hair texture and all. And it was epic, because he was so proud of it he was grinning till the end. I like it too. May not seem that different to others but it does to me. I wanted a change of style, no more lion's mane anymore, no more emo kia hair. I told him to cut it the way he wanted to. Seems like he didn't like my "bed head" hair too, because the new haircut is what I actually wanted it to be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment