Saturday, May 21, 2011

The travel back from Sentosa is very very exhausting. Even if I haven't done much that day I'd still feel like I've done a lot of work, and then I'll go to sleep once I reach home. The difference between myself during the holidays and now is that, during the holidays I had no life and I was contactable. Now, I still have no life but I'm also out of reach, even if I'm at home cos I'm sleeping.

So this morning (20/5/2011. Cos the sky is still dark and I consider it the same day) he's working at Vivo and so we decided to travel to Vivo together and have breakfast. Rushed through Starbucks and ended up bringing part of my frappucino and bagel to class. Haha damn da dan. Late already still can stroll in with Starbucks. Lol.

Today (21/5/2011) and tomorrow I have some Singapore Arts Festival thing from 5 to 11 and I hope I'm not too tired for Monday's 9am tutorial! Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment