Saturday, May 28, 2011

My throat hurts, I've been falling asleep too easily, I can't swallow.

Ok so I was mixed up about anniversary dates and I feel like such a fool. Sigh :(

Woke up to someone telling me his gal friend told me I badmouthed him. I never did. And... I don't even know his friend? Ok, what have I done wrong this time?

To dream that you injured or hurt your foot, signifies a lack of progress, freedom, and independence. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you have taken a step in the wrong direction. In particular, if you dream that your foot is cut by glass, then it indicates passivity.

To dream that you have a cut, suggests that you are being let down or being undermined. Alternatively, it refers to feminine sexuality and feminine attitudes toward sex. In particular, if the cuts are on your legs, then it symbolizes an imbalance. You are unable to stand up for yourself.

To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood, signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions has come back to haunt you. Women often dream of blood or of someone bleeding, shortly before or during their periods or while they are pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment