Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Brownie points

Baked brownies 2 nights ago. I have this habit of baking late at night. It's to do with my procrastination thing. But I would never delay my baking for another day, then another day, then another day cos I would have already made plans to share it the next day.

To me, baking or cooking for others isn't really about eating, but sharing. Because I don't have much confidence in my cooking, I truly enjoy seeing the smiles on peoples' faces after taking a bite of my effort. It sort of motivates me to cook/bake for, especially for them. In fact, there was once I made Oreo truffles for Valentine's day, and I didn't even try them. I just thought of sharing all of it, and I wasn't disappointed at all. :)

I was so pleased that the brownies were really well received. Apart from some people who secretly didn't really like me, those who tasted them loved them. I didn't have enough to share in the end, cos I reserved 2 for my bf but in the end he forgot to try them so I am angry >:(

Speaking of which, yesterday we went to ECP and he wanted to go to the Jetty. It was damn far you know, from Area C to Area F :( That's another 3 letters... Halfway walking I whined (hahahhaha) aiya but we kept walking. We took 2 hours to walk from end to end leh that's like the amount of time I sleep sometimes. Ok la I should stop complaining. Cya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment