Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Most fucked up day ever.

Woke up at Jayne's house with a horrible cold. Then set off to meet a friend for breakfast and then by the pool he helped me to text my ex to ask him to come back.

Then after that, when I reached home, I found out my SIM card was missing. And I was panicking cos my parents would kill me and that there was no way I could find out if he texted back or not. Could it be that it was fated? That we're not meant to be? I cried and prayed and begged the heavens to have it back. Then... for some reason I found the SIM card UNDER my laptop. (?!?!?!)

Relieved, I resumed back to my daily routines and then I got a call. From my friend. He said his ex wanted to see me cos "You and me, she found out we did some things, she wants to talk to you". Freaked out. I told him that I'm sick, some other day can? "Now please? She wants to talk to you. Sorry."

Had a lot of persuading to do with my parents about leaving the house again cos I just slept over at Jayne's house and I'm going out again? I'm sick and still want to pass germs to other people? Honestly I didn't know what to say. I just told them I had a very important matter to settle and I NEEDED to see these people. I couldn't say anything more. They gave up and told me not to get back too late.

I next spent 10 minutes being such a nervous wreck. And when they arrived, it was the most sadly awkward situation ever. No one was talking, and what could I say? I'm a dian deng pao :( It looked like I was about to be confronted.

I can't help but think there were too many things happening today. I cannot handle another day like this.

And he hasn't replied the text message. I'm beginning to wonder if I made the wrong move. All this while I appeared to be happy and acted like he was completely thrown out of my life, then this text message came about me still loving him and stuff. Did I ruin it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment