Thursday, September 29, 2011

Delayed Photos Pt. 1

I haven't been blogging in awhile, well cos I keep a diary now. And some personal thoughts I just keep to myself.

Anywayz. These photos were taken on 19 August 2011, my last night at Tourism Academy @ Sentosa. We threw this Appreciation Night thing and the dress code was "Colourfully, Oversized". Whatever that meant.



With Gina. One of the two best friends I hung out with throughout the semester. My least favourite photo D:







This is Shi Jia. The first friend I took a photo with when I stepped into poly!



Neh



Gina and Terence





TAS - Evening





With Xiangyi :D



Fail shot with Terence 1.1


Fail shot with Terence 1.2


TAS - Dark


With Nicole




Nicole and Gina




I'm with Evelyn here. Forever pestering her to make meesiam for us!!! Haha class joke. She doesn't cook btw.




With Maegala <3333333


With Jocelyn <333333333 Her surname is Liew and mine is Leow. We share the same birthday. Can relate a lot to her, I think it's to do with our horoscope.


With 2 of my most beloved!


Xinying. I always see her online late late at night chionging projects, late late as in at 5am she's still online, and then attending a totally unnecessary lecture (no need to fill in notes one) at 9AM!!! At SENTOSA!!!!!!!!

Okay la, me too. Otherwise how I know she does that XD



Jocelyn-Thane-Maegala



With Fiona



Lamyan!!!!!!!





Nisa. Never gets my name right. Never gets ANYONE'S name right LOL. One day I'm Michelle then next I'm Leechy or Leeching. The last time I saw her, I became Evelyn.



With Mr Mike Yeo







Mr Lee











TAS - Pitch black














More photos up tomorrow. Or some other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment