Friday, September 30, 2011

Delayed Photos Pt. 2

On 25 August we headed to Marina Bay Sands. I had an exam the next day but if my family's happy, I'm happy.





View from Skypark. Looks somewhat like Disneyland, doncha think?


The cars looked so tiny they seemed like toy cars :D


How can this place be Singapore?!?!?! How?


Another picture of 'Disneyland'


And more...


Flyer before dark...


Here's a picture of me with my parents, grandparents and aunts sans my sister.


Another one


Picture of family sans Daddy


Another one!








This was a candid shot. I'm good ehh? *Cadbury eyebrows*






My FB profile pic since forever!!!!






A wedding shoot for a Thai couple. One of the people who helped is a shemale leh. Quite cool!






Submitted this photo for a model competition. I'm currently through to the second round :)


Weiching








Flyer after dark









I shall now end this post with an emo picture.


Buhbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment