Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weird things have been happening to me. Well, where do I start?

I saw something paranormal on Monday. It was weiiiiiiird.

I lost my voice on Sunday, and had a presentation on Tuesday. And miraculously my voice came back. In fact, it actually sounds better and more "presentable" now. It's probably because those days I didn't have a voice I began to appreciate my voice.

Something awkward happened during presentation day. My classmates were presenting and hence I communicated with my group mates through Microsoft Notepad on my laptop lest I disturb the rest. My friends said they wanted to use the webcam on my laptop. To deny them I typed:

"got alot of obscene photos
not for you to see one"

One of the groups before us didn't have a laptop so the tutor got me to lend mine to them. Little did I know I forgot to close the window... so my friend was fiddling with the minimised windows because he was looking for something. And half the class saw what I typed on the window. (The other half weren't paying attention.)

Then during the presentation, while I was presenting, I got my groupmate to show the class a website that I had designed for the project. And there she went... closes the powerpoint presentation... fiddles with the minimised windows... Notepad window pops up...

...


...This time the whole class saw and the mood in class totally switched from bored to amused. Tutor: "You have 5 minutes left." Oh shit... rushrushrushrush

Wednesday I went out with my bf and we fell asleep on the bus. Then we woke up and rushed down from the upper deck when we reached the bus stop. And then I looked down... and realised I had 2 buttons open. Got ahpek around somemore.

In a frenzy I looked up at him (bf, not the ahpek) and said,
"Ohmygosh my button is open."
"*Nod head* Ya."
*Gets down bus and quickly buttons back*
"*Point at bra area* Still got one more button."

Zzzzz strangers will think there was some hanky panky going on when we were just sleeping -_-

I was supposed to be on MC on Friday but I had a report due at 5pm. I know I could have gone to school to hand in my report at 5 but to travel all the way to Sentosa and back just to do one thing? What's the point? But it might have been a better idea, since I completed my report at 6am and had to wake up at 6.30am... Oh well. It's the weekend and it's test week. I only have tests on Wednesday and Thursday so it's the perfect time to recuperate now.

Photos from presentation day (taken from Jasmine's FB):

























I don't know if I'm being petty or not... I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment