Friday, July 1, 2011

After months of going nowhere during brainstorming sessions, we finally came to an idea that we all agree with. My tutor loves it and says he's "totally endorsing" our idea. I owe it all to the inspiration I got from books.

This particular project has constantly been on my mind for a long while, as other groups had already come up with secure ideas, and we, we had nothing. Hence, when I'm really really stuck, I'd go to the library to look for inspiration. During this period of time I have grown to love local reads. One day I chanced upon this book and I knew this was it.

All that thinking has finally paid off. That feeling of assurance is relieving and incredible. It is so incredible I am going to put my entire heart in it, cos I know this is going to be the most difficult module yet. I love challenges. And I really hope the Sentosa board would love and approve of this idea, I might be too hopeful but it'd be great if they implement it. It would be such an honour for me. It would mark a beautiful new beginning for me. It would make my life.

But if otherwise, no regrets! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment